This position is responsible for the maintenance of multiple electro-mechanical devices and local IT management. The devices include but not limited High-voltage tester, detector, MAX tester, Spring force tester, Torque tester, Coordinator tester, Resistance meter, Coil-winding machine and so on.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring and maintenance multiple electro-mechanical devices.
2. Electronic components acquire.
3. Support HQ to improve and manage location IT
4. Purchasing PC equipments in according to HQ planning.
5. Support HQ to resolve local IT problem.
6. Support HQ to Install local internet connection.
7. Managing and maintenance company monitor equipment and telephone equipment.
8. Other duties assigned by supervisor.
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in electric or computer engineering or relevant.
2. More than 3 years working experience in test digital or relevant.
3. Has High-voltage certification.
4. Excellent IT knowledge and skills.
5.Good command of oral and written communication in English.
6. Trustworthy and good team player.
Mayr was founded in 1897 which located in Bavaria Germany.
Mayr is a leader of global transmission technology developers and famous for its innovation and customized for specific industries.
The well-known, high quality products include the safety brakes torque limiter, safety clutch, electromagnetic clutch, precision coupling DC motor control system and so on.
Products are used in cranes, port machinery, mining machinery, elevators, the stage lifting equipment, packing and CNC machine, papermaking machinery, textile, beverage/ beer/ food production lines and other industries.
With its headquarters in Germany, establishments in France, Switzer-land, Italy, United Kingdom, Singapore and USA together with 20 other agencies in all five continents Mayr provides local service all around the world.
Mayr(ZJG) was founded May 2006 and offers exciting opportunities. Welcome you to Mayr. If you want to know more about us. Please enter: http://www.mayr.cn